Phoenix Prostitution Attorney
While a typical John may not face jail time for solicitation of a prostitute, jail might be preferable to home once his wife finds out of the charge. At the law firm of Blumberg & Associates, we understand that there is no such thing as a minor sex charge when your family and your reputation are at stake. If you have been charged with prostitution or sex solicitation, our Phoenix prostitution attorneys offer a free initial consultation to evaluate your case.
Prostitution charges can range from misdemeanor solicitation to felony prostitution involving a child under 15. Our lawyers represent people who are accused of being prostitutes, Johns and pimps.
- A.R.S. § 13-3201 Enticement of persons for purpose of prostitution; classification
- A.R.S. § 13-3202 Procurement by false pretenses of person for purpose of prostitution; classification
- A.R.S. § 13-3203 Procuring or placing persons in house of prostitution; classification
- A.R.S. § 13-3206 Taking child for purpose of prostitution; classification
- A.R.S. § 13-3208 Keeping or residing in house of prostitution; employment in prostitution; classification
- A.R.S. § 13-3209 Pandering; methods; classification
- A.R.S. § 13-3210 Transporting persons for purpose of prostitution or other immoral purpose; classification; venue
- A.R.S. § 13-3212 Child prostitution; classification; increased punishment
In one of the cases we handled, our attorneys represented a young man who moved to the Phoenix area and made friends with a girl he believed was 17. In reality, the girl was a 14-year-old prostitute whose mother and grandmother were also a prostitutes. The two went out on dates and later moved in together. She engaged in prostitution while he stayed home and played video games. After she was arrested and the police found $400 in their apartment, the young man was charged with child prostitution.
Our client faced a charge that could have placed him in prison for more than 10 years. Our lawyers negotiated a favorable plea bargain that allowed our client to plead guilty to a reduced charge of non-sex crime, child abuse. He was given a nine-month prison sentence, with credit for six months already served, and does not have to register as a sex offender.
Contact Our Experienced Phoenix Prostitution Attorneys Today
If you have been charged with prostitution or sex solicitation in Arizona, please contact a Phoenix defense attorney at Blumberg & Associates as soon as possible. The sooner you contact a defense attorney, the more your attorney can do to protect your rights and your future.